Can you believe another year has gone by! As I get older it definitely gets quicker. I visited a lot of incredible productions and places in 2016, twenty six to be exact, which is my most ever. And I am wondering how this year will match up. So I have scoured my usual theatrical haunts around West Yorkshire to highlight ten shows worth seeing in 2017. This is a hugely mixed list in date order, with some smaller more obscure productions to support.
This list does not include shows I have already booked to see!
1. Spillikin, Carriageworks, Leeds, West Yorkshire, 23 Feb
2. Hansel and Gretel, Leeds Grand, West Yorkshire, 2-25 Feb
3. Safe House, Slung Low, Leeds, West Yorkshire, 26 Feb
4. Meet Fred, Carriageworks, Leeds, West Yorkshire, 16 March
5. April in Paris, Square Chapel Arts, Halifax, West Yorkshire, 17-18 March
6. Anita and Me, Bradford Alhambra,West Yorkshire, 21-25 March
7. Medusa Reading, Carriageworks, Leeds, West Yorkshire, 25 May
8. The Addams Family, Bradford Alhambra, West Yorkshire, 4-8 July
9. Jane Eyre, National Theatre, Leeds Grand, West Yorkshire, 31 July-5 Aug
10. The Little Mermaid, Leeds Grand, West Yorkshire, 5-17 Dec
What are you looking forward to seeing this year?
Image Credits: Bradford Theatres, Leeds Theatres, Slung Low, Carriageworks, Docbrown.info